VJ HANDYCRAFTS & SPINNING WHEELS
1. Insert the post in the hole on the round top of the base and secure it with the metal pin provided.
2. Insert the wheel axle in the middle hole of the round top part of the base and secure with the bolt and washers provided.
3. Connect the ball of the wheel tension adjuster to the flyer assembly and insert the end of the shaped longer metal dowel of the other side of the ball in the hole of the post.
4. Connect the leather end of the connecting rod to the crankshaft.
5. Place a bobbin on the spindle. PUSH the flyer whorl onto the spindle until tight.
DO NOT THREAD IT !
6. Wrap the drive belt around the wheel, around the flyer pulley, back around the wheel and around the bobbin pulley. Tie drive belt and cut off the extra.
7. When adjusting the drive belt tension, first loosen the knob and then retighten.
8. Enjoy your Wendy Spinning wheel !
9. Single drive Scotch tension attachment:
Just connect the attachment slot to the back side of the flyer's frame using the bolt attached. Wrap the Scotch tension cord around the bobbin grove and back and hook it under the attachment.